Sunday, December 9, 2012

Jungle gold 12/7/2012 review and thoughts

   This was the season finale for "Jungle gold". In my opinion it didn't come quick enough.  It is no suprise that George and Scott failed and went home even further in debt. What I don't know is how much of this show was just scripted drama. I suspect a lot of it but who knows what Discovery channel was thinking with this show.  If you watched this week you got to see the guys do a large back road gold deal in a last stitch effort to save the season. You also got to see them road blocked and robbed of said gold. The stupidity, if it's real is just mind boggling. Why in the world are they doing something like this without a gun and why are they stopping for a road block? If that was me I would be in four wheel drive and going through them. Here is another safety tip. If you are in a third world country with a $70,000 dollar gold bar in your truck DON'T STOP THE VEHICLE!  I am happy Jungle gold is over. I don't know how much more I could take. George said they were coming back so investors beware. I only hope that there is not a season 2 in the works. What's your opinion on Jungle gold? Comments are welcome below. Don't forget to follow or subscribe and thanks for visiting my blog.  

2 comments:

  1. Your articles don’t beat around the bushes exact t to the point.
    gold ira accounts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch this show in hopes these city boys will die. Is that bad?

    ReplyDelete